Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Jannah - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Jannah > Topics

Subject: AYURVEDA
Replies: 8 Views: 189

suraj242 22.09.10 - 03:34am
ayurveda.jpg
Ayurveda is a sacred precept of rule or commandments which guides us about the all aspects of life.It is not only a system of treat ment . *

suraj242 22.09.10 - 03:35am
ayurvedic-herbal.jpg
Ayurveda, a Sanskrit word comprises of two words, ayus, meaning 'life' and veda, meaning 'science', thus ayurveda in literal sense means the 'science of life'. It is a system of traditional medicine with its origin in the Indian subcontinent. It has been a popular and influential system of medicine in entire South Asia.
The earliest literature of this traditional medicine system is said to have appeared during the Vedic period in India. The most influential of these Ayurveda literatures has been the Sushruta Samhita and the Charaka Samhita. Ayurveda is said to be a fully developed medicinal art with a number of unique and exclusive medicinal therapies and surgical
procedures for the treatment of various ailments and diseases.

suraj242 22.09.10 - 03:35am
Eight Branches Of AyurvedaV4V3knORULW4PiUmV6LD.jpg
Ayurveda, being a vast science is divided into eight branches, which are collectively called as Ashtang Ayurveda. Like any other modern medicinal therapies, Ayurveda believes in specialized treatment for different body parts. Thus, the medicinal art have been categorized under
branches that deal with psychiatry, internal medicine, treatment of eyes, ears, nose, throat and head, toxicology and gerentorology separately. Ayurveda is the first ever medicine system to categorize pediatrics, aphrodisiacs and surgery as the branches of any medicinal science.
1.kayachikitsa-general medicine
2.bala chikitsa-pediatrics.
3.grahachikitsa -psychicatry,
4.salakya-e.n.t.,
5.salya chikitsa -surgery,
6.agathatathantram-toxicology.,
7.jara chikitsa-gerientology,geriatrics,
8.vajeekarana-virilification

suraj242 22.09.10 - 03:36am
left_image7.jpg
Aims of Ayurveda
*.To prevent diseases
*.To treat and cure diseases
Both of these goals aim to promote health on three levels:
*.Mental
*.Physical
*.Spiritual

suraj242 22.09.10 - 03:37am
kyp.gif
Aims of Ayurveda
The body Matrix Life in Ayurveda is conceived as the union of body, senses, mind and soul. The aim of Ayurveda is to integrate and balance the body, mind, and spirit which are believed to help prevent illness and promote wellness. Ayurveda aims at making a happy, healthy and peaceful society. All physical symptoms of disease result from imbalances in the doshas, and various foods and emotions either stabilize or disturb this balance. However, Ayurveda also offers treatments for precise health problems, whether they are physical or mental.
Aims of Ayurveda are:
Prevention of diseases
Heal the diseases of sick people
Longevity or age reversal
Ayurveda offers numerous unique benefits:
It looks at people as individuals, not as a generic group.
It heals from the root-cause of an illness, not merely treating the symptoms.
Only natural therapies are offered.
No side effects developed from the therapies
Therapies are inexpensive and effective.---SURAJ *

e.chandu 22.09.10 - 01:56pm
this is really very nice topic suraj ji...

ithna bada description padke muje chakkar a raha hai,is k liye ayurved me *

e.chandu 22.09.10 - 02:00pm
koyi upay hai kya.....
me yah soch raha tha ki is me daily ayurved tips like tho acha rahega...... *

aysha111 22.09.10 - 06:19pm
yes.GIF haa chandu ji aap thhik kah rahe ho. Suraj ji ne to ye bahot he achchha topic banaya hai. Thanx suraj ji. *

suraj242 22.09.10 - 10:29pm
happy.GIF Thank u aysha ji nd chandu bro. . .
@chandu bro-----
me puri kosis karunga ki is topic me roj . . . Ayurvedic tips post karu. hug.GIF *

* Jannah Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Jannah

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits